Features and benefits
• Easy to use "turn to release" functionality for easy reset once activated.
• Light grey RAL 7035 base enclosure, with a yellow RAL 1021 cover colour and a prominent, bold red push button for easy identification to its function.
• Durable Polycarbonate material, easy to clean and maintain with added durability for extended use (mechanical durability of 300,000 cycles).
• Short-circuit protection using a 10 A cartridge fuse which conforms to EN/IEC 60947-5-1.
• Conforming to several industry standards including, EN/IEC 60204-1, 60947-1, 60947-5-1 and more.
• Rated NEMA 13 & NEMA 4X, providing additional protection against environmental disturbances such as dust, oil or spraying of water (primarily fit for indoor use)
• IP 65, IP 66, IP 67 & IP 69K rated conforming to IEC 60536, further protecting your device from dust ("dust tight rated") and protected against heavy seas or powerful jet washers or splashes of water.
• Schneider Green Premium product as standard across the XALK Emergency Stop Button range.
• 18-month manufacturer warranty with Schneider
• Machine, chemical & Marine applications (particularly with water/chemical involvement).
• Service sectors such as restaurants, kitchens, car washes and more